Terms & Conditions
GENERAL: IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOW:
“Caterers” means Roti Kitchen Limited, Company Registration Number 10081210, whose principal place of business is address is 6 Leeland Road, London, W13 9HH.
“Contract” means any such contract or revised contract for the provision of the Services.
“Client” means any person, body of persons, firm, company, charity, or other business entity that the Caterers enter into a Contract with for the provision of Services. “Price” means the total price payable to the Caterers for the Services, as stated on the final invoice.
“Services” means any service or goods supplied to the Client or sold by the Caterers under contract.
“Quote/Quotation” means any quotation or revised quotation given to the Client for the Services.
1. ACCEPTANCE OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: These Terms and Conditions (this ‘Agreement’ or these ‘Terms’) set out the agreement between the Caterers and the Client under which we will provide the Services. Receipt of these terms or written acceptance by the Caterers of the Clients order and deposit on the Price shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these conditions.
2. REVISED QUOTATIONS: The price quoted for an event by the Caterers to the Client is based on the original quoted numbers and style of event any deviation from this original number will result in the Caterers revised quotation on the revised numbers or style of event.
3. CANCELLATION: The minimum cancellation charge is 25% of the estimated bill. This will increase to 50% within fourteen days of the event, and 100% with seven days. Should we have engaged sub- contractors on behalf of the Client, then their individual and particular cancellation charges will apply.
4. FINAL NUMBERS: Invoices are based on the final numbers of guests confirmed at least 7 (seven) working days before the function, or on the numbers actually catered for, should this be higher. Should final numbers decrease within 7 (seven) working days of the event, the Caterers shall charge for the higher original figure. Should the numbers rise during this time; this can normally be accommodated for with 24 hours notification.
5. CONDITIONS OF HIRE: The Client shall be liable for any loss or damage to equipment or property provided by the Caterers or by its subcontractors. We will try to mitigate any losses as far as possible, and will pass on any charges at cost.
6. LATE FINISHES: Any taxi charges to transport staff home safely after 12 midnight will be passed on at cost. We endeavour to keep this to a minimum, but this is for the safety of our staff, many of whom are young and female.
7. FORCE MAJEURE: The Caterers shall make reasonable efforts to perform their obligations under contract but shall not be liable for any delay or other failure to perform any part of the Contract as a result of factors outside of the Caterers’ control. The Caterers reserves the right to pass any additional costs incurred from the Caterers’ suppliers’ or in-house expenses due to unforeseen demand, restrictions or requirements to fulfil the Contract.
8. CLAIMS: A claim that the Services are not in accordance with the Contract will not be accepted by the Caterers unless written notice is given to the Caterers within five days of the provision of the Services, stating the grounds of the claim and enclosing any supporting evidence.
9. LIABILITY: The Caterers’ liability (if any) to the Client in respect of any defect in the provision of the Service or for any breach of contract by the Caterers or its servants or agents shall be limited to the Price.
10. TITLE: Property, title and ownership in all goods and materials sold subject to these terms and conditions shall not be passed to the Client until such time as all sums of money owing by the Client to the Caterers of any nature whatsoever shall have been paid. The risk in the goods or materials shall have been paid. The risk in the goods or materials shall pass to Clients upon delivery. Raw and uncooked food or ingredients shall remain the property of the Caterers.
11. SERVICE STAFF: Staff can be arranged for any of the Client’s functions (minimum of 4 (four) hours), subject to the following:
a. Waiter/waitress – £12.50 per hour, per person;
b. Bar Staff – £15.00 per hour, per person; and
c. Kitchen staff – £9.50 per hour, per person;
d. All serving staff, where quoted are charged to Client for a minimum of 4 hours per member of staff.
e. Waiting Staff to Guest Ratio – All Quotations shall be provide on the basis of 1 (one) waiter/waitress for every 10 (ten) of the Client’s guests.
f. Additional Chefs (if required) shall be charged from £25.00 per hour (or as stated in the Quotation);
12. TABLEWARE HIRE: Crockery, cutlery and other tableware can be quoted for on request.
13. ALCOHOL & BEVERAGES: Wines, Champagnes, other alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages are also quoted on request.
14. GLASS HIRE: Glass Hire can be arranged or quoted for on request.
15. VAT: All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
16. QUOTE VALIDATION PERIOD: All Quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from the quotation date, unless otherwise agreed.
17. DEPOSIT/CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING: A non-refundable deposit of 30% (thirty percent) of the total Price will be payable to confirm booking. Fourteen days prior to the event the Client will be expect to pay 50% (fifty percent) of the project total invoice amount, in cleared funds, which is non-refundable. The remaining balance (100% (one hundred percent) of the total Price, in cleared funds, is due at least 7 (seven) days before the event.
18. INTEREST: Any overdue invoices will be charged at 4% over the Bank of England based rate for the period outstanding. All bank charges relating to non-payment or returned cheques or any other form of returned payment will incur a charge of up to £30.00 per day at the discretion of the Caterers.
19. TIMING OF EVENTS: The Caterers shall be guided by the Client for the timings of the event. If the Client specifies on the day that they wish to delay the event by a significant amount of time then they will be charged for any additional staffing costs according.
20. BAR/CATERING/KITCHEN FACILITIES: All prices quoted are on the basis that full bar and/or catering and/or kitchen facilities are available for use by the Caterers on the site of the event. The Client must inform the Caterers at the time of the booking if such catering/kitchen facilities are not available for use or if additional equipment or facilities are required.
21. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: The Caterers reserve the right to make additional charges for: a) all additional guests over and above the original or revised numbers agreed with the Client in the Quotation or specified in the Contract; b) transportation and fuels costs for any event/journey outside a 25-mile radius of the Caterers place of business.
22. BREAKAGES: The Client shall pay the Caterers the full cost of any, loss, injury, damage or breakables attributable to the Client (or the Client’s guests or agents) during the period in with the Caterers are providing the Services to the Client.
23. EQUIPMENT HIRED BY CLIENT/VENUE: The Caterers accept no responsibility for any equipment hired or brought on to the event location by the Client.
24. SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: The Client shall be responsible for advising the Caterers of any special dietary requirements and allergies in writing prior to the event.
25. CANCELLATION: The Caterers retain the right to cancel the Services to the Client if any or some of the above terms and conditions are not met, and retain the right to charge the full cost for the Services in such event.
26. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.